Commercial Property Specialists
At Ted Warkentin, I'm in the business of helping businesses like yours find the ideal commercial property. Whether you are starting a new business, adding or changing locations, or simply needing to expand, Ted Warkentin will be a valuable partner along the way. First, here are a few things to keep in mind when buying commercial property:
- Tax deductions - Business expenses are another source of income at year end, and purchasing a commercial space is at the top of the list.
- Autonomy - When you own your building, you have control over your own build-out, without working anything through a property manager.
- Additional income - As the owner, you're able to rent out additional space within your building.
- Retirement fund - Think appreciation! As you acquire equity, it will become an asset to you and your company.
- Fixed costs - Locking in your mortgage rate will keep you from being subject market variations, like if you'd leased.
Your next step is to begin your search with Ted Warkentin. To know what's really going to be right for you, I'll dedicate myself to learning details regarding you and your business. For example: Do you need a warehouse? What ceiling height you require? Do you need a large or small conference room? Or, do you only need one small office with a lobby? To get the most benefit from owning commercial real estate, you need my expertise with the local market and skill in locating the best fit your company's specific needs.